Welcome to ENGAGE News!
Hello, fellow patriots! Welcome to ENGAGE News! We are planning our official launch for tomorrow, November 9, 2021, and we wanted you to know a little about ENGAGE News before we start publishing. Thank you for reading!
Who We Are
ENGAGE News is a media outlet by Christian patriots, for Christian patriots. Our mission is to cut through all the noise of corporate media and bring you the News That Matters in the fight for truth.
How We Report
Our style of reporting at ENGAGE News is shaped by two guiding principles:
- Less Is More. As stated first, our mission is to cut through all the noise. Our slogan is “News That Matters.” We will not clutter your screen with clickbait, or useless stories about celebrities and social media wars. We only report the stories that are relevant to truth and people’s everyday lives. In other words, quality over quantity.
- Telling It Like It Is. We will never back down or compromise. Wherever the truth leads us, we will go, and whatever the truth is, we will say. We answer only to God—nobody else.
What We Stand For
Here at ENGAGE News, we stand for Faith, Family, and Freedom.
- Before all else, we seek to serve and honor our Lord Jesus Christ, who alone is “the way, the truth, and the life” (John 14:6), the only “name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved” (Acts 4:12), and “the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords” (1 Timothy 6:15, Revelation 17:14, Revelation 19:16). Make no mistake—there is no lasting hope in politics. Only by putting your complete faith and trust in Jesus Christ will you ever find true and eternal freedom, regardless of your circumstances in this world. “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free” (John 8:32).
- While we remain on earth, however, God has ordained the traditional family as the foundation of proper human society. The integrity of the traditional family must be protected and defended.
- We also believe that humans are created in the image of God with inherent dignity (Genesis 1:27-28), and therefore, are entitled to freedom so that they may reach their God-given potential.
The United States of America’s founding principles once made our country the best place in the world where people had this freedom to live according to their convictions and fulfill their purpose. Sadly, the metastasizing cancer of secular leftism has nearly achieved its objective of utterly destroying our shining city on a hill.
Why We Are Here
Evil is running rampant. Innocent babies are being slaughtered in the womb by the tens of millions. The children who do survive are being indoctrinated with barbaric and perverted ideologies.
The powers of this world continually lie, cheat, and steal to promote their wickedness, fomenting hatred and division, all while demonizing and persecuting those who simply wish to live normal, honest, and peaceable lives. In short, they “call evil good, and good evil” (Isaiah 5:20).
This is not merely a difference of opinion or a disagreement. It’s time to call it what it is—we are facing a profoundly evil enemy. Although this world is not our hope, we firmly believe that God has, at the moment, placed Christians in the world “for such a time as this” (Esther 4:14), to be a loud and bold voice for truth against the evil that surrounds us.
Evil must be exposed. People’s eyes must be opened to what is really happening. People must fight for truth. You must fight for truth. But why?
- So others will see the reality that humanity and “this present evil world” (Galatians 1:4) are fallen and have no lasting hope to offer, turning people to the only true and eternal hope—Jesus Christ.
- So the innocent and persecuted will have a voice (Psalm 82:3). This is how we fulfill the commandment to “love thy neighbor as thyself” (Matthew 22:39).
That is why ENGAGE News is here.